An important HEALTH & SAFETY notice to our valued customers regarding COVID-19:
Take the Cake is taking strict precautions with regard to HSE Guidelines and Procedures to ensure the safety of our food. We are complying vigilantly with all health & safety guidelines to maintain the safety of our food. In order to maintain the highest quality and consistent food safety, the following measures have been put in place in our bakery:
- We are keeping up-to-date on all information regarding Covid-19 and HSE guidelines.
- A senior executive and deputy have assumed responsibility for planning and preparedness.
- Staff has been trained in health and safety and practices have been put in place to ensure strict hygiene and vigilant cleaning of our facility.
- We are continually consulting with staff and suppliers to assess risks and ensure the safety of all products by minimising contact and implementing contactless deliveries.
- On a daily basis, we will assess potential changes necessary to ensure the safety of our supply chain with regard to production and dispatch.
- Changes to our visitor policy have been put in place in order to minimise risk.
- Our products are available at our 20 Dublin stockists (https://takethecake.ie/find-us/). Deliveries are still available from our online shop as well. CONTACTLESS delivery is an option (your deliveries can be left at your door upon request).
- We will continue to assess potential changes needed, and will communicate any disruption in service should the need arise.
We thank you for your continued trust and custom, and wish everyone well during this unprecedented time.
Krissy Gibson, Take the Cake