An important HEALTH & SAFETY notice to our valued customers regarding COVID-19:
Take the Cake is taking strict precautions with regard to HSE Recommendations, complying vigilantly with all health & safety guidelines to ensure the safety of our food. In order to maintain the highest quality and consistent food safety, the following measures have been put in place in our bakery:
- We are keeping up-to-date on all HSE information, restrictions and guidelines regarding Covid-19.
- A senior executive and deputy have assumed responsibility for planning and preparedness.
- Staff has been trained in health and safety, each having HACCP 1&2 certification, and have been supplied with the appropriate PPE (personal protective equipment).
- Policies have been put in place to ensure strict and conservative hygiene and cleaning procedures.
- We are continually consulting with staff and suppliers to assess risks and by minimising contact with regard to scheduling and Goods In/Out.
- On a daily basis, we will assess potential changes necessary to ensure the safety of our supply chain with regard to production and dispatch.
- Changes to our visitor policy have been put in place in order to minimise contact and exposure risk.
- Deliveries are still available from our online shop as well. We are happy to provide all customers with CONTACTLESS delivery during this time.
- Our products are available at our 16 Dublin stockists (https://takethecake.ie/find-us/).
- We will publicly communicate any disruption in service should the need arise.
We thank you for your continued trust and custom, and wish everyone well during this unprecedented time.
Krissy Gibson, Take the Cake